If your St. Louis, MO, home feels too dry, a humidifier can add moisture to cure the dryness. Turn to Seliga Heating and Cooling. We provide humidifiers to St. Louis residents so they can benefit from warm, moist air in their homes.
How You Can Benefit From a Humidifier in Your Home
Not only do humidifiers combat the dryness of your indoor air, but they also provide you with several key benefits:
- Better skin. Dry, cold winter air sucks moisture out of your skin. Your skin looks ashy and can flake or turn red. When you use a humidifier in your home, you add moisture to your air and improve your skin.
- Clear sinuses. If you suffer from nosebleeds or tight sinuses, humidifiers are the perfect solution. The humidity this appliance provides keeps your sinuses moist so you don't experience harsh bloody noses or feel pressure in your forehead and nose.
- Improved function. Additionally, humidifiers keep your throat moistened and help you sleep better. When you wake up in the morning, your vocal cords won't be dry and you'll feel more rested-and you'll function better throughout the day.
- Lower risk of infections. Humidifiers prevent bacteria and viruses from traveling well through your home's air. Since humidifiers reduce your risk for infection and illness, you and your family can stay healthier during the winter.
- Lower utility bills. Moist air is warmer than dry air, so when you use a humidifier in your home, you don't need to use your furnace as often to stay comfortable in the winter. As a result, your utility bills will go down.
- Maintained wood. If you have any wood furniture, flooring, or belongings, the dry winter air can cause the wood to crack and warp. Add a humidifier to your home to protect these items and preserve their look and functionality.
At Seliga Heating and Cooling, we provide the Honeywell HE250A1005 humidifier to St. Louis, MO, residents. Use the contact box to the right to learn more about this automatic humidifier or to purchase one for your home.